We’re delighted to offer another opportunity for people to join our writing team here at Speed Capital. If you have the writing prowess and wish to show that to the world, then this could be the job and opportunity for you! Information on the role, responsibilities and requirements can be found below.
With the recent news and expansion for Coach Dave Academy in iRacing, the time has come to grow our committed writing team to cater for the increased workload now required to fulfil our ambitions of being the market leader on iRacing across all our platforms.
The position we are looking to fulfil will be a paid role (Freelance) working flexible hours on the basis of producing articles and content for Coach Dave Academy as and when iRacing content is needed to be pushed out by the writing team.
- You will be responsible for creating engaging content for iRacing at Coach Dave Academy
- You will be required to work alone or as part of our larger writing team
- You will need to write articles within specific timeframes and deadlines
- You will need to be proactive in sourcing information from experience and understanding of the iRacing platform
- 200+ hours of experience using the iRacing platform, with strong knowledge and understanding at a very high level.
- The ability to work flexible hours based on the timetables of the writing schedule and their colleagues.
- Strong Experience in Motorsport and or Sim Racing in general.
- A social and charismatic personality, with the ability to work efficiently as part of a group or alone
- Strong knowledge of vehicles, events, structure and general workings of iRacing
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Proficient experience using Microsoft applications and Google Suites.
- 2+ years on iRacing where you can freely create engaging content from experience
- Background in writing, blogging or social posting ideal
- Background in Motorsport or Sim Racing Esports is a major plus.
- Experience in popular simracing titles a bonus
If you are interested in this position please contact [email protected] with both a CV and prior examples of Work.