By subscribing to our ACC Setup Subscription Service, you agree to the following terms and conditions of the service:
- The Setup Subscription is valid for the duration of your subscription.
- If you cancel your subscription, you will be unable to access your setups in the download section until you re-subscribe.
- To avoid situations of fraud and download exploits, subscribers are limited to the number of downloads they can access per day.
- If you reach your quota for the month, you can contact us to request an increase for that period. We will consider each request on its merit.
Download Limits. In order to avoid subscribers paying $9.99, downloading the entire library, and then instantly cancelling their subscription (we call this hit and run), we have a download limit. The number of downloads available increases each month you are subscribed:
If you cancel your subscription before the end of the third month, your download counter will reset to Month 1 limits.
Download limits do not apply to sessions when running setups-on-demand in Delta. With setups-on-demand, subscribers can enter as many sessions as they want, and the Coach Dave setups will be ready for use. Once the session ends, those setups are removed from the subscriber’s PC until they enter that same session combination (car + track) again in future.
Payment. If your payment fails, Subscription Services are otherwise not paid for or paid for on time (for example, if you contact your bank or credit card company to decline or reverse the charge of fees for Subscription Services), or we suspect a payment is fraudulent, we may immediately cancel or revoke your access to Subscription Services without notice to you.
Automatic Renewal. To ensure uninterrupted service, recurring Subscription Services are automatically renewed. This means that unless you cancel a Subscription Services before the end of the applicable subscription period, it will automatically renew, and you authorize us to use any payment mechanism we have on record for you, like credit cards or PayPal, or invoice you (in which case payment is due within 15 days) to collect the then-applicable subscription fee as well as any Taxes. By default, your Subscription Services will be renewed for the same interval as your original subscription period. The date for the automatic renewal is based on the date of the original purchase and cannot be changed. If you’ve purchased access to multiple services, you may have multiple renewal dates.
Fees and Changes. We may change our fees at any time in accordance with these Terms and requirements under applicable law. This means that we may change our fees going forward, start charging fees for Services that were previously free or remove or update features or functionality that were previously included in the fees. If you don’t agree with the changes, you must cancel your Subscription Service.
Refunds. If a user downloads more than their quota in any given month (Item 3) and we determine that the intention was to grab all content and cancel the subscription, a refund will not be granted. For all other instances, refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Update: 11 April 2023
- Removed unlimited downloads in preparation for Setups-on-Demand, due 12 April, allowing unlimited sessions.
Update: 17 June 2022
- Added detail on the monthly download limits. These limits have always been present, and we are just displaying them in this latest update.
Update: 10 March 2022
- Added new download limits that increase for each month a customer is subscribed.
Update: 2 January 2022
- Added note on refunds after fraudulent downloads.
Update: 2 December 2021
- Created terms and conditions