This week at Coach Dave Academy, we release our first batch of setups for the Continental GT3 bundle, as well as announce the latest livestream you can look forward to next week.
Brand New Continental GT3 CDA3 Updates
This week, our first batch of updated setups have been completed which means you can now experience fast and safe variants of the Continental GT3 setups from Coach Dave on 12 circuits in the sim.
As discussed, these setups are new baselines and will be broken down into two categories. What you receive in your new bundle is as follows:
- Fast – aimed at producing the fastest lap time the driver was comfortable doing.
- Safe – A consistent race setup that should provide a safe baseline to use for almost any driver.
- Qualifying – A low fuel variant of the fast setup aimed at producing the quickest lap time.
- Motec data for the setups included in the bundle.
So what circuits have been completed so far and are ready for download?
Tracks Released Today:
- Paul Ricard
- Brands Hatch
- Oulton Park
The first batch of setup release notes have also been completed for the car for the tracks released above, you can find them right here with this link:
How To Download
You can access these setups for both cars multiple ways:
- Through the Delta app
- In your download area on the website
- By redownloading the tracks with your owned bundle package
CDA3 Car Release List
With the BMW now finished, our focus turns on to the Bentley which has already been started this week. The progress list can be seen below:
- Mercedes – Done
- Audi – Done
- Porsche – Done
- Honda – Done
- Aston – Done
- BMW – Done
- Bentley – In Progress
Latest Setup Livestream 07/12
Our latest ACC setup live stream is scheduled for next Wednesday 7th December, where our team of Luka Berk and Rob Taplin try to tackle the Outlon Park circuit as part of the updates to the BMW M4 GT3.
Want to put a reminder on so that you don’t miss it?
Find the livestream link below:
That is all for this week, we hope you have a lovely weekend.