More exciting news from Coach Dave Academy. As part of our continued effort to improve existing setup bundles, we are proud to announce that part 1 of 2 of our phase 3 update is now ready for release for all existing bundle owners. As we promised to you a couple of weeks ago, we have been hard at work on producing a fresh batch of updates for a differing set of car/track combinations and it is now ready for download.
In part 1 of the phase 3 release this week, we bring you 8 brand new updates for the following track/car combinations:
- Lexus RC F GT3 – Laguna Seca
- Lexus RC F GT3 – Misano
- Lexus RC F GT3 – Zandvoort
- Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO – Bathurst
- Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO – Nurburgring
- Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO – Silverstone
- McLaren 720s GT3 – Zolder
- McLaren 720s GT3 – Kyalami
As was the case with phase 1, each of the following 8 combinations above receive:
- New qualifying and race setup updates where we felt necessary
- New 3 lap motec data when race setups were changed
- New hotlap videos
- New lap times recorded on the website
As also was the case with phase 2, these new setup updates will be named Q02 and R02. Rather than replace the existing setups, we felt it best to offer these as alternatives and ensure you have more setups to choose from within your bundles. These 02 updates will be the latest up to date iterations of these car and track combinations and we recommend you switch to them going forward.
Work has already been planned out for part 2 of phase 3, the team will be actively working on that for the next 2 weeks for an aimed release of the 1st July.
We hope everyone enjoys these latest updates, if you want to find out more, you can check the release notes right here, or alternatively you can come and join the discord right here.