We have been working extremely hard with our developers to continue improving Delta over the past few weeks to improve your experience using the app and give you more flexibility when using the app every time you play ACC and iRacing.
This latest v1.3.0 update fully focuses on improving the app’s usability, making it easier to start up and put to sleep. We have also made a big update to our automatic tyre pressure adjustments.
Without further ado, let’s go through the changelog:
- Fix: Delta white screen error when PC resumes from sleep.
- Fix: Delta opens multiple windows when opened again.
- Fix: Delta now detects and fixes an error in ACC’s config files, which prevented auto install from working; users with this error will also be notified to restart ACC if necessary.
- NEW: Autoinstall will automatically add and update setups as your session evolves, accounting for temperature changes as you progress from session to session.
- NEW: Delta can now be opened AFTER you join an ACC session, regardless of session type, single-player or multiplayer. Launch Delta at any time, and your setups will be with you immediately within your current session.
- NEW: In your profile area, you now have the option to configure Delta to start up with Windows when you turn on your PC.
Install Delta Today & Subscribe To Coach Dave
We are extremely excited about the new features that give you more flexibility with how the app interacts with ACC.
The major updates are the ability to start Delta at any point, you no longer have to restart ACC if you forgot to open Delta before opening the game. And very importantly… Tyre pressures are updated when you move from session to session.
Want To Find Out How To Use Coach Dave Delta?
As always, if you have any questions for the team, please contact them immediately through the Coach Dave Discord server. We hope you enjoy the new update and have a great rest of your week.